Special COVID-19 instructions for ALL CLASSES:
- FOR CLASSES ENTERING THROUGH THE BLACK AWNING OR BLUE AWNING, PLEASE DROP OFF FROM THE ICE ARENA LOT BY THE STEPS.
- PICK UP FROM OUR LOT. STUDENTS WILL BE EXITING THE BUILDING UNDER THE BLACK AWNING.
- No spectators during classes*.
*Twinkling Starz: One parent (wearing a mask) may view their student from the waiting area in Twinkling Starz Classes to assist their student when using the restroom. No siblings or additional spectators.
*Toddler Time: One parent (wearing a mask) per student will enter the building to assist their child during class. No siblings or additional spectators.
*Fairytale Ballet: One parent (wearing a mask) per student will enter the building to assist their child during class. No siblings or additional spectators.
- Everyone entering the building will have their temperature screened.
- Athletes will wear masks upon entry and exit (mask will stay with their belongings during class.)
- Athletes need to bring water bottles.
- Parents: Please be cautious when entering and leaving the parking lot, athletes will be walking to and from their cars.
- Athletes must be fever free for at least 72 hours without the aid of medication before returning to the gym.
- Please keep in mind this virus can be present with very mild symptoms. If you think for any reason that your child may be sick, please keep them home. https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/symptoms-testing/symptoms.html
- If anyone in your family (living with you) has tested positive for COVID-19, follow quarantine instructions from the CDC. https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/if-you-are-sick/quarantine.html
- If your child tests positive for COVID-19 please notify Stacey's Gymnastics office staff.
- Exceptions are made to our make up policy on a case by case basis due to COVID-19.