We are excited to be offering a "gymnastics meet" style event for gymnasts in our
Shooting Starz and Rising Starz classes! This event gives our gymnasts the opportunity to showcase their talents at Stacey’s Achievement Meets!
Our next Achievement Meet is the Turkey Tumble! Come join the fun on November 18th. Routine clinics are scheduled for October 21st and November 4th. There are two clinics each day: 1:00-3:00 and 3:00-5:00. One routine clinic is mandatory to participate in the Achievement Meet. Additional Clinics are optional.
The Achievement Meet is the perfect opportunity for your gymnast to dazzle family and friends! And don’t forget your camera, especially during the medal ceremony!
What is an Achievement Meet?
An Achievement Meet is an event that allows Rising Starz and Shooting Starz gymnasts to perform pre-set routines and skills on each event.
Gymnasts will receive a special medal to celebrate their experience. Ribbons will be awarded on vault, bars, beam, and floor for their current level of achievement. Gymnasts are not ranked against each other. This keeps the focus on the gymnast’s accomplishments and building confidence!
The meets will be offered throughout the year so the gymnasts can demonstrate their progress on skills.
The cost for registering for your first achievement meet is $100. This includes:
How to register:
Registration ends and all fees for the Turkey Tumble are due by November 3rd.
Please log into your parent portal
- Choose "CLASSES AND EVENTS" from the menu bar
- Click the "FIND EVENTS" button
- This will show you ALL our events
- Filter the results by clicking "ADD A FILTER" and choosing "EVENT TYPE"
- Choose "ACHIEVEMENT MEET" and click the "ADD FILTER" button
- Then click on "Turkey Tumble Achievement Meet"
- Click "ADD TO CART"
- Check the box next to the Shooting Starz and Rising Starz students you wish to enroll
- Answer the required questions
- Click "ADD" at the top of the page
- Click "CHECK OUT NOW"
- Click "ACCEPT ENROLLMENT FEES AND CONTINUE"
- This will post the fees to your account, but will not automatically charge your credit card.